Friday, July 11, 2008

dilemma

it has been a while since i posted and i'll tell you why. i've been pondering.

i like to have the blog. i have friends all over the country now, from one side to the other. and i like that they can get a real glimpse of my life from time to time. but as of late (and don't ask me how i know this, because i wish i didn't) my blog has gotten a lot of attention from someone who i don't want having that look into my life. a really lot of attention. more attention than people who know me and like me (i know there are many!)

i didn't want to stop writing, because (as i've already said) i like doing it. but i also felt creeped out whenever i sat down to type. like i couldn't be myself knowing that there's someone out there intruding. on the other hand, i'm not unrealistic. i know this is cyberspace. and you have to let it go into the world and be free of it. but this was too much over a line for me. so i've relocated. same blog. same everything, just new address.

please bear with me. we'll see how it goes.

No comments: